2m High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet - HDMI to HDMI Micro - M/M
Product ID: HDADMM2M
Connect an HDMI® Micro-equipped Smartphone or Portable Device to your HDMI-capable TV or Display
Gold-plated HDMI® connectors
Supports the full HDMI High Speed specification
3D and Ethernet ready for supported devices
The HDADMM2M 2-meter High Speed HDMI® to HDMI Micro cable enables you to connect devices with an HDMI Micro port to a display/device with a standard HDMI port - a cost-saving solution for connecting cutting-edge and next-generation HDMI-capable devices to existing HDMI technology.
The HDMI/HDMI Micro cable features high-quality gold-tipped connectors that ensure peak connectivity, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The gold-plated HDMI® connectors prevent corrosion and ensure a consistent high quality connection every time
- Saves money and reduces clutter by combining high bandwidth video with digital audio connections in a single cable
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
- A single-cable solution for quickly connecting your Smartphone or portable device to your HDMI®-enabled TV or display
|Ingram Micro UK||V931931|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Micro HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Wire Gauge||34 AWG|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2000 mm [78.7 in]|
|Product Weight||75 g [2.6 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 m High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet - HDMI to HDMI Micro M/M|
£6.99 exc VAT
(£8.39 inc VAT)
£7.99 exc VAT
(£9.59 inc VAT)
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the HDADMM2M. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.